Home > Expeditions > Upcoming Expeditions
ECE Expeditions: Texas
February 26 – March 1, 2023
This experience is open to all ECE students – undergraduate, masters, and PhD levels. The goal of this student experience is to highlight the broad range of opportunities available to you post-graduation, and better understand the role of ECE in every day life.
During ECE Expeditions, participants can anticipate the following:
- Lab tours
- Product demos
- Expert panels
- Group activities/discussions
- Info presentations on company and opportunities
- Mixer with alumni and/or industry professionals
- Networking dinners
- Declared as current EE, CE, or ECE student
- Be in good academic standing
- Pay $600 towards travel costs by required deadline
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by U-M (primary shot/series plus one booster) and able to show proof of vaccination
- Able to attend the full duration of the trip
- Act as a positive and professional representative of ECE and U-M
- Excited to fully engage throughout each aspect of the Expedition
Fine print details:
- Participating companies will be shared after students have confirmed and paid.
- Students can extend their trip pre/post the Expedition. Contact ECE staff (amriggs) to discuss further.
- Companies will have varying COVID-19 rules and all students are required to follow them (ex: mask wearing, testing, etc)